We use Network Information to monitor, enhance and customize the performance of the Zirkel Network. Zirkel will not monitor the content of the websites viewed or email communications as part of Zirkel’s standard network management. Generally, Zirkel will only monitor and preserve the following Network Information:
- When Customer is using the Service;
- How Customer is using the Service, such as monitoring traffic patterns regarding websites visited, amount of data being sent or received, or other activity;
- The amount of data Customer is transmitting and receiving through the Service; and
- General information regarding the performance of the Provider Equipment installed on Customer’s property or at Customer’s premises, and its interaction with the rest of Zirkel’s network.
However, Zirkel reserves the right to, and may, monitor, access, review and preserve any Network Information and/or content in the following situations:
- In response to an inquiry from Customer or an another Authorized User on Customer’s account regarding Customer or his/her use of the Service or problems Customer or they are experiencing using the Service;
- If Zirkel has reason to believe Customer is using the Service in violation of Customer’s Service Agreement or any applicable statutes, rules, ordinances or regulations;
- If Zirkel has reason to believe Customer’s use of the Service is negatively affecting other Customers; or
- When Zirkel is required by law or legal process to do so, or when Zirkel a good faith belief that Zirkel is required by law or legal process to do so.