ZIRKEL’s COVID-19 RESPONSE
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S SAFETY IS OF UPMOST IMPORTANCE
We are following the CDC guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe. Daily temperature checks and additional cleaning and sanitizing practices have been put in place, along with social distancing practices. Face masks are being provided to our technicians for customer interactions. We are limiting customer interaction in homes to only critical services to help ensure our employee and customer’s safety.
Please see our install/service call procedures below. We also have listed Colorado’s Safer at Home policy that our employees will be following.
New Install and Service Call Procedures
As of Monday, December 7th, we are allowing new Installations of Internet Service to resume under a cautious set of circumstances. We review our Covid-19 guidelines while scheduling an appointment and send a contractual agreement that must be e-signed.
We will continue monitoring case data and update our procedures as case counts start to decline.
Regarding Service Calls, our installers will do their best to complete work from the exterior of the home but may not enter homes for the time being. At all times we want to create the safest environment possible for our customers and our technicians.
If at any time the technician feels these procedures are not being met they will leave the site.
- Is anyone in the household currently ill or has been recently ill?
- We are asking everyone in the home to respect social distancing guidelines and keep a 6 foot distance between yourself and our technician.
- The technician will go over the details of the installation/service call with you, after that point we ask that you minimize contact by giving them space to complete their work.
- We are asking everyone who is present in the home to wear a face covering while the technician is on site.
- Please see the following link for proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- The front door is to remain propped open for the duration of the install/service call.
- Customers are responsible for securing pets and young children
- If furniture or personal belongings need to be moved in order for our technician to complete their work, it is the responsibility of the customer to clear the area. Technicians will not be handling customers’ personal belongings.
Our technicians will be disinfecting their trucks and washing their hands in-between visits. Zirkel will also be performing fewer service calls each day to limit the number of homes they enter. Zirkel appreciates your support during these trying times. Please reach out to our dedicated support team if you have any questions at 970-871-8500.
Please also refer to the following resources for the latest updates on coronavirus:
COVID-19 Resources for the Elderly and Families Kudos to Skyla for sharing 🙂
ZIRKEL is a locally owned and operated small business who takes the role we play in our communities very seriously. Please be assured that your well being is of the utmost importance to our company. As the situation evolves, we will keep you updated.
Your friends at ZIRKEL