Fast, reliable home Wi-Fi, it’s what we all deserve.
Do you demand a premium experience for all your online activities? If so, you need top of the line hardware, bundled with simple yet robust controls.
ZIRKEL’s GigaSpire MAX has all this and more. With built-in Amazon Alexa and the industry’s latest WiFi and Smart Home protocols wrapped into a beautiful design, our GigaSpire MAX is the perfect command center for your smart home or business network. With sophisticated remote monitoring and diagnostics – paired with the knowledge and support of an expert WiFi team – smart home integration has never been easier, and the WiFi has never been better.
GIGASPIRE MAX: Taking smart home performance and control to another level
The GigaSpire MAX is a next-generation smart home system. Leveraging the latest advancements in WiFi technology, including the 802.11ax WiFi standard (also known as ‘WiFi 6’), it combines blazing-fast speeds with whole-home coverage to give you an unrivaled online experience. Whether you’re streaming HD video on multiple devices simultaneously, uploading a big presentation for work, or gaming online with friends, the GigaSpire MAX has got you covered.
But that’s not all. The GigaSpire MAX has Amazon Alexa built in and blends the industry’s best WiFi performance and coverage with support for all the latest smart home protocols to ensure universal connectivity on a single platform. It’s not a typical WiFi gateway—it’s a command center for your entire smart home experience.
The latest technology. The best performance
Not all WiFi is created equal. The GigaSpire MAX provides the best WiFi available and adds exciting new features to help you manage your smart home with ease.
BUILT-IN AMAZON ALEXA
With Amazon Alexa built-in to your GigaSpire MAX, you can use simple voice commands to get real-time information about your network— like, which user is using the most bandwidth or what’s my WiFi password? The GigaSpire MAX with Alexa built-in also makes it easy to pair and control all the smart devices in your home.
SMART HOME PROTOCOL SUPPORT
The GigaSpire MAX supports the most popular smart device protocols—like Bluetooth, Zigbee, and Z-Wave—so you can connect the latest and greatest smart devices to the network hassle-free.
802.11ax (also known as ‘WiFi 6’) is the most advanced WiFi standard yet. It’s faster and optimized for performance in today’s busy smart home environments.
Dual-band support means that the GigaSpire MAX lets you take advantage of all the capabilities of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) using both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. With 8×8 at 5 GHz and 4×4 at 2.4 GHz, GigaSPIRE MAX is the most powerful dual-band WiFi device in the industry.
Remote management when you need it
If you need additional help with any technical issues, we’ve got you covered with sophisticated remote monitoring and diagnostics that help us identify and resolve any problems you may be experiencing quickly – and, in most cases, without having to send a technician to your home.
Our experienced customer support representatives can see which of your devices are connected, which ones are having issues and help you troubleshoot and solve the problem quickly. In fact, we can perform a wide range of diagnostics to make sure you’re getting the best possible service.
- Uptime of your GigaSpire MAX – Is your gateway functioning correctly or powered on consistently?
- Interference on Wi-Fi channels – Make sure other devices aren’t interfering with your WiFi signal.
- Internet errors – If your GigaSpire MAX or your Internet connection is not strong or is malfunctioning, we can monitor recent and current errors.
- Ethernet ports functioning – Is a device plugged in directly to your GigaSpire MAX? Is the Ethernet port functioning correctly?
- Connected devices – We can make sure your devices are connected to the Internet and receiving a strong WiFi signal.
- Password and setting changes – If you need assistance, we can help you by changing your WiFi password or wireless settings from our office.
Why GigaSpire MAX?
- Use simple voice commands to access detailed information about your WiFi network;
- Connect virtually any smart home device, regardless of the wireless technology required;
- The same great WiFi quality everywhere you roam in your home; and
- It’s easy to install and looks great in any room in your home.