ZIRKEL is a locally owned and operated, leading provider of High-Speed Wireless Internet access and was founded in 2001. The ZIRKEL Network has the largest High-Speed Internet coverage area in Northwest Colorado and is still growing. We provide fast, reliable and affordable Internet, Phone, and Television services with the responsiveness of a dedicated local team.
We value our employees, customers, integrity, fairness, and continuous improvement. ZIRKEL offers competitive pay, Bonuses, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Flex Time Off, Matching IRA contributions, Home Internet Service and an Annual Wellness Benefit.
If you have the enthusiasm to learn and grow with a local company, submit your resume to email@example.com. Specify the position you are applying for and why your experience and skills will make you an asset to ZIRKEL. All follow up correspondence should be sent to the above email; please do not call or stop by the office. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after we have received your resume. Thank you for your interest in joining the ZIRKEL Team.
About Steamboat Springs, Colorado
As a ranching and ski resort community in Routt County, Colorado, Steamboat Springs is known for its Western Heritage, Geothermal Hot Springs, the Steamboat Ski Resort and the Howelsen Ski Area. The active community and the local ski areas have produced over 70 Olympic athletes giving Steamboat the nickname Ski Town, USA.
The Yampa River flows through the surrounding Yampa Valley and downtown Steamboat Springs offering locals and visitors river activities such as fly fishing, kayaking, and rafting. The area surrounding Steamboat Springs is home to the Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest which has millions of acres of public lands that are great for hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, camping, exploration, and other recreation. The forest is also home to the Zirkel Wilderness which is our company’s namesake.
Steamboat Springs also offers several challenging golf courses, recreation centers, highly rated schools, medical facilities, and a regional airport. Think of Steamboat as having city amenities with a small town mentality.
Outdoor Internet Service Technician
This position requires a motivated individual to install and service Fixed Wireless based Internet, WiFi, TV, and Phone services throughout Moffat and Routt Counties. The successful candidate will enjoy working outdoors in all seasons and be able to complete 4 – 6 appointments a day. The new customer-focused team member will go through an extensive training program. A friendly attitude and a passion for technology is a must. This is a full-time year-around position. Work schedules are Mon – Fri and vary slightly depending on the season, so flexibility is required. Rare weekend assignments and over time are possible. Pay is depending on experience.
• Must currently have legal status to work in the United States.
• Must have a desire and ability to relocate to Routt County, Colorado within 30 – 90 days.
• A clean and valid driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving to customer locations around Moffat & Routt Counties
• Greet customers and explain installation options
• Configuring equipment and subscriber antennas
Internet, TV, and Phone installations, upgrades and customer service calls
• Promote sales by effectively explaining available services
• Respond to customer’s needs in a timely and appropriate manner
• Retrieving subscriber antennas and various misc duties
• Cover night and weekend on-call / emergency maintenance shifts on a rotating basis
• Proficient user of technology including the Internet, computers, tablets and routers
• Ability to work safely and comfortably from ladders and towers.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
• Type 25 words per minute minimum
• Can work independently and make solid business decisions
• History of punctual attendance at work
• Patience, tact and the ability to handle difficult customer situations
• Geographic knowledge of Moffat & Routt Counties
• The ability to stay motivated, have fun, and enjoy your work environment
If you have the enthusiasm to learn and grow with a local company, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the position you are applying for (if more than one) and why your experience and skills will make you an asset to ZIRKEL.
Note, all follow up correspondence should be sent to the above email; please do not call or stop by the office. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after we have received your resume.
Thank you for your interest in joining the ZIRKEL Team!
What our Customers
"We are delighted with Zirkel Wireless. They are professional and responsive with all our needs from install to connectivity to installation & setup. We've had Zirkel service for a long time now in our home. So when we finished our barn, Paul came out to install another antenna and set us up on our router. Very friendly and helpful."
– Barbara Q
"Great to work with. Never felt like there was an issue they wouldn't go out of their way to correct. I would highly recommend Zirkel for your internet provider."
– Bo P
"Everyone from original inquiry to finished installation was awesome."
– Brent L
"Paul and Keegan went above and beyond to get me set up during covid. They both had great communication and were efficient with their work. James was also a great help in regards to advising me on what I needed to do prior to the installation."
– Ryan C