Fast, reliable home Wi-Fi, it’s what we all deserve.
Do you demand a premium experience for all your online activities? If so, you need top of the line hardware, bundled with simple yet robust controls.
The latest technology. The best performance
Not all WiFi is created equal. The GigaSpire provides the best WiFi available and adds exciting new features to help you manage your smart home with ease.
802.11ax (also known as ‘WiFi 6’) is the most advanced WiFi standard yet. It’s faster and optimized for performance in today’s busy smart home environments.
Dual-band support means that the GigaSpire MAX lets you take advantage of all the capabilities of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) using both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. With 8×8 at 5 GHz and 4×4 at 2.4 GHz, GigaSPIRE MAX is the most powerful dual-band WiFi device in the industry.
Remote management when you need it
If you need additional help with any technical issues, we’ve got you covered with sophisticated remote monitoring and diagnostics that help us identify and resolve any problems you may be experiencing quickly – and, in most cases, without having to send a technician to your home.
Our experienced customer support representatives can see which of your devices are connected, which ones are having issues and help you troubleshoot and solve the problem quickly. In fact, we can perform a wide range of diagnostics to make sure you’re getting the best possible service.
- Uptime of your GigaSpire – Is your gateway functioning correctly or powered on consistently?
- Interference on Wi-Fi channels – Make sure other devices aren’t interfering with your WiFi signal.
- Internet errors – If your GigaSpire or your Internet connection is not strong or is malfunctioning, we can monitor recent and current errors.
- Ethernet ports functioning – Is a device plugged in directly to your GigaSpire? Is the Ethernet port functioning correctly?
- Connected devices – We can make sure your devices are connected to the Internet and receiving a strong WiFi signal.
- Password and setting changes – If you need assistance, we can help you by changing your WiFi password or wireless settings from our office.